Qapla'! (success!) Photoshop 7.0 loaded like a dream!
While I am updating everything I am also re-organizing the image files so they actually have names (not just image101 like Word converted everything to) and they are going into specific folders for better organization for the future. I let this ride for an entire academic year so it was time to fix it. I have to convert both the html file AND the hard copy handout so it is taking a lot of time. But everything will be much easier to find in the future.
I think I will be able to ease off on some of the stress this weekend. Since Labor Day will be a holiday I will have an extra day to work on things before the major work begins. However, since I have the momentum right now to do it (nothing like procrastination to light a fire under one's ass) I am going to push to get as much done as I can this weekend and next week.
I am rethinking a few things too. A lot of it has been having to figure out how to break it all up so Ekta (the team-teacher) will have enough of the assignments. When I estimated what tasks I was going to set for them I actually had seven of the ten assignments. So the first one I am converting to a 10 pointer to be added at the end of the semester if the student needs it. I try to be extremely generous if the students DO THE WORK. If they don't do the work and don't turn in the assignments on time (and don't follow instructions) I have zero sympathy. Bosses will fire their asses for less and will not have any qualms about it. Lots of people waiting in line for the job so the bosses have their pick of the best.
Back to the grindstone! Gotta get some of that syllabus worked on this evening.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*